Skip to content

Electronic Consent

Students must consent to conduct electronic transactions with the University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (UOSFA) and Income Accounting Office as it relates to Federal Student Aid and student loans. 

If a student does not consent to conduct electronic transactions, they understand that: 

  • They will not be able to submit documentation electronically
  • They must submit all documents in hard-copy form to the UOSFA and Income Accounting Office, which will delay processing of their file
  • They may update the voluntary consent at any time by contacting the UOSFA



Last Updated: 5/12/21